Dijk Natural Collections, founded in 1990, is a leading company in design, purchasing, marketing and sales of natural interior accessories. The product range includes natural decoration materials, atmospheric home accessories and florist items. The financially healthy and growing company imports articles worldwide, for example from Brazil, China, South Africa and Asia. With over 25 years of experience, 40 employees and over 10,000 articles, Dijk Natural Collections is committed to further international expansion. Twice a year we introduce a complete new collection. Spring, Summer and Garden collection. And Autumn, Winter & XMAS collection.
All well-known and large garden centers, DIY-chains, retailers and wholesalers belong to the regular customers in the Netherlands and a large part of Europe. During the years Dijk Natural Collections build up an extensive networks of agents. All clients in our showroom are guided by a professional personal seller who guides the customer trough the different assortments. In the past years the sales through the webshop have increased rapidly. For more background information you can visit our website and watch the company movie on youtube.
Sales agent Poland
FMCG International business to business
Your challenge at Dijk Natural Collections
As an sales agent, you are one of the thriving forces towards the ambition of Dijk Natural Collections to become European market leader. Hereby you are responsible for Poland where you maintain current customers and develop new business relations yourself, of course in cooperation with the professional Dijk team. Our aim is to cooperate with companies who prefer a long-term business relation and also aim to grow in their market just as we do.
- Bachelor education in commercial direction
- 3 to 10 years of experience as sales agent Poland, preferably with knowledge and a network of local garden centers, wholesalers, DIY and other chains
- You are flexible, enthusiastic, convincing, precise and able to prioritise according to the needs of the company
- You speak at least two of the following languages: Polish, English and German. (Knowledge of other relevant languages is an advantage)
- Affinity with trade-oriented business (preferably in decoration / lifestyle)
- You prefer working in a young and dynamic environment, where critical thinking and adapting to change are key factors.
Since its foundation, Dijk Natural Collections shows annual growth rates. All activities are centralised in Coevorden, The Netherlands since June 2015. To achieve international expansion, Dijk Natural Collections wants to strengthen its network.
Join our team!
Does the outlined profile appeal to you and do you generally meet the criteria? Please send your resume and motivation by email to our Sales Manager, Wim de Roo. email@example.com
Acquisition due to this job offer is not appreciated.